This month marks the 9th year we will have had an AIM Alumni event with the Tulsa Workshop as our backdrop. Every year we have around 70 AIM alumni come together to share in our common heritage. We have decided to make some needed improvements in order to make that experience much better. We are actually hosting 2 different events which complement each other and, we believe, will bless you even more.
Thursday, March 22nd
All the words in blue are links to other web pages for more info.
12:00 PM (Noon) – AIM Unplugged
- Location: Memorial Drive Church of Christ, 9th and Memorial (747 South Memorial Drive • Tulsa, Oklahoma )
- Spaghetti Dinner and informal meeting
- Candi Moran (Dearen) (AIM 1998) will provide a Spaghetti dinner. This is for your whole family. The cost will be $4 a person. This includes spaghetti, salad, bread, drinks and dessert.
- Eat together (at a great price)
- Reconnect with old friends
- Meet the present AIM Class
- Learn what new things the AIM Alumni Association is doing – This is exciting stuff!
7:00 PM – AIM Flag Presentation – This usually occurs on Friday night so note this change.
8:30 PM – AIMapalooza
Location: Fairgrounds - Central Park #2 – Upper classroom in building to the East of the Pavilion
Purpose: One of most AIMer’s best memories is the times of praise we have together. We invite you to come and join with AIMers from many generations, including this present AIM class, to have a time to praise God with all our hearts.
-Jason Thornton, AIM 1992, Ecuador
Click the link--> Tulsa Fairgrounds/Expo Square for grounds map and additional information.
We're also in the process of organizing an AIMapalooza-Malibu event during the Pepperdine Lectureships in Malibu, CA May 1-4, 2012! Keep your eyes and ears open for more details later! Though it won't appear on any official schedule.